Saturday, January 1, 2011

things proven wrong in 2010

1. I only need 1 pair of mudders for running.
2. The value of a baby tooth will remain stagnant.
3. I am not going grey.
4. I can still get carded at Target.
5. The hills have gotten easier.
6. Night sweats don't bother me.
7. I will not turn into my mother.
8. A tranny can NOT fall in love with an elf ***more on that later.
9. I don't need a strong core.
10. I will NEVER change my mind about my hatred for jeggins.
11. Maybe I'll try a triathlon this year.
12. I will never run out of things to say.
13. If you eat 1,000 calories of dessert all at once it is impossible for them to stick and make you gain weight.
14. If you drink 1,000 calories of alcohol all at once it is impossible for it all to stick and make you gain weight.
15. "That's what she said" is just not funny.

2 comments: